Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Soap and Glory Face Balms



I am a huge fan of Soap and Glory, from their body scrubs to body butters I can't say there is a product that I don't love. More recently, I have been trying some of their products for the face and I have been equally impressed.

The first is their Bright Here, Bright Now Instant Radiance Energy Boosting Balm, which can be used like a moisturiser or instead it can be mixed with makeup. It's great for making dull skin look more luminous, so a good for using the morning after the night before. I really like this and at £12, I think it's definitely reasonably priced, however if I am completely honest it does not quite match up to the Clarins Beauty Flash Balm.

Next is Glow Job, which is probably my favourite of the two. This 'morning moisture flash' gives the complexion a gorgeous sunkissed look. You only need to apply a pea sized amount to the face and it can be used either on its own or under makeup. This is definitely great all year round either when your skin needs a boost in the winter, or if you already have a tan during this summer then this could be used instead of your usual foundation.

Have you tried either of these? What other Soap and Glory products would you recommend?

Follow me on Twitter and  Bloglovin' x

No comments:

Post a Comment