Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Current Favourites


There are so many products that I'm loving at the moment and simply couldn't be without, so narrowing it down is always tricky...

 Firstly I have to mention the Origins Clear Improvement Mask, which has been an absolute lifesaver this winter. My skin has been so temperamental that this has really helped to balance the skin, especially mid-break out. 

Next is Maybelline The Falsies Mascara, which is literally THE best mascara I have tried in a while. So definitely a must-have for party season. 

I've also been enjoying Champney's Energising Lime Hydrating Body Gel. I find that this is really great to use ahead of a night out as you can guarantee your legs will look fabulous in your LBD. 

Last but not least is the Bobbi Brown Corrector and Creamy Concealer Kit. I use light to medium peach in the corrector and warm beige in the concealer. I find these are so great in the colder months at hiding those bags and dark circles, whether they be from too many Christmas parties, or if you simply struggle to wake up in the mornings. This combo will make you look like you have got your 8 hours in and nobody has to know!  

What products have you been loving lately?

Follow me on Twitter and  Bloglovin' x

1 comment:

  1. I love that Origins Face Mask - It keeps my oily T-Zone in check
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete