Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Alpha H Protection Plus Daily SPF50


Just because it's winter, it doesn't mean you can skip your daily SPF. This year my go-to product has to be the Alpha H Protection Plus Daily SPF15+.

Blended with Mango Seed Butter, Pomegranate and other powerful antioxidants, this offers broad spectrum protection against UV damage as well as protecting the skin from free radical aggression. Also, unlike other SPF's, this has a non-whitening formula, which leaves the skin soft, smooth and looking youthful.

I apply this each morning after cleansing and before my usual moisturiser, it's very nourishing on the skin, which is great for the colder months and it is suitable for all skin types. I'd always recommend using a SPF alongside your moisturiser, even if said moisturiser or even your foundation claims to have SPF protection as by doing so you can guarantee you are protecting your skin as much as possible. After all prevention is always better then cure right?

Let me know what you think about SPF's and if you have a favourite?


Follow me on Twitter and  Bloglovin' x

No comments:

Post a Comment