Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Beauty Shopping...


I haven't written any blog posts for a while, there hasn't been a particular reason as to why, just the usual but that's another story. But don't worry, the constant beauty chatter, the regular visits to Space NK and getting carried away with a glitter eyeshadow palette on a Monday morning certainly have not stopped...  Anyway to get back into the swing of things, I thought I would share a few recent purchases to let you all know that I am still alive, I am still spending excessive amounts on makeup and skincare and well quite simply to get my little beauty blog back to business.

My first product is the PIXI Glow Tonic -a chemical exfoliator, that can be used around three times a week after cleansing. This has probably been on my wish list for absolutely zonks as for months it wasflying off the shelves and impossible to find, naturally this made me want it even more.

Next is another product that was sold out for what felt like forever and it's the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. This has quickly become my go to concealer, it's great for using under the eyes and to cover any blemishes. It's easy to blend and has a lovely finish and used with the NARS Sheer Glow Foundation, well now we're talking...

When I heard Giorgio Armani had branched into makeup, I knew I wanted in and after hearing plenty of rave reviews I knew I had to give the Luminous Silk Foundation a go. So far I really like this as it feels very light and not cakey on the skin but still gives just enough coverage.

And just because I don't have enough lip balms, lipsticks and lip glosses, I went and picked up a new MAC Lustre Glass lipgloss. I really like this as it is small enough to fit into your clutch bag and it is a nice shade which is suitable for day and night. In actual fact, there isn't much I can say that justifies yet another lip product other but it was pretty and I liked it.

Let me know what you too have been buying recently...

P x

Follow me on Twitter and  Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment