Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sephora Haul


So is it to normal to pick your holiday destinations on the basis of whether or not there is a Sephora in the area? Probably not, but then again if you are reading this then I am hoping we are somewhat on the same level. With Sephora being the ultimate shopping destination for all beauty junkies alike, when we arrived in Paris, I made sure it was one of our first destinations. 
What has always impressed me with Sephora is there own line of products. The range is huge with loads of formulas and colours to choose from and all at reasonable prices. I have bought a lot from them over the years and can admit I have always been impressed.
So here is what I picked up on my latest visit...

Sephora Colour Reveal Lip Balm
I first bought this a few years ago and fell in love with it - I actually fell in love with a lip balm. So much so that I finished it, this has NEVER happened before. So of course I had to repurchase it straightaway. The Colour Reveal Lip balm  just leaves a really lovely and natural colour on the lips, it works with your skin tone to give you the perfect shade for your lips and it's just like a healthy glow on the lips.

Sephora Moisturising Beautifying Water
This is a really refreshing and moisturising facial spray. It gives my skin a moisture boost and an instant pick me up. I apply it to clean skin or sometimes over makeup , although you need to give the skin time to dry. Definitely a handbag/travel essential as we get into summer. 

Sephora Concealer Palette
In my opinion, perhaps the least exciting product but still great in its own right. I like this best for under the eyes to give a brighter and more awake appearance.

Sephora Colour Reveal Lipgloss
This was added to the Colour reveal range so I had to snap it up. Same principle just more glossy. Amazing.


So I converted by best friend into a Sephora addict on this last trip... I wonder if my boyfriend will feel the same on our trip to Europe next month (fingers crossed).


Follow me on Twitter and  Bloglovin' :) x

*PR Sample

1 comment:

  1. These products look so good, I really wish I lived somewhere close to a sephora! x
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete