Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The 'Wet' brush


I don't think I ever written a post solely on a hairbrush until now... 
The 'Wet' brush* has quickly become one of my can't live without products as it detangles my thick, unruley hair in seconds and making all other hairbrushes seem simply useless. 
So wave goodbye to the old Tangle Teezer as I The 'Wet' Brush is on another level of amazing.



The Wet Brush can be used on either wet or dry hair, on any hair type and even on hair extensions. It uses IntelliFlex Bristles and has Soft Tips, which basically  means that the two combined eliminate tugging, tearing, pulling and ripping of the hair. 
This means no split ends, no hair loss and overall healthy (and happy) hair brushing! 



The 'Wet' Brush is available from Sally, sallyexpress.com and salons nationwide retailing at £11.99.



Follow me on Twitter and  Bloglovin' :) x

*PR Sample

1 comment:

  1. I didn't think I could love anything more than the tangle teezer but I think the wet brush is even better too :)

    http://champagnelambrinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete