Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Mark Hill MiracOILicious


I have such dry and damaged hair that haircare is probably what I invest most of my time and money on when it comes to beauty. I love a good splurge in Space NK but i have recently found that you don's always need to go for hair brands that break the bank...

The Mark Hill MiracOILicious 2 minute miracle treatment (£7.99) is a 2 minute revitalizing treatment that helps reconstruct damaged hair in need of urgent repair. It has a blend of pure essential oils and natural plant extracts, which includes Morrocon Argan Oil. The rich formula helps infuse protein back into weakened hair, so that it is left feeling stronger and looking healthy and shinier!

The Mark Hill MiracOILicious is available in Boots stores and online and well what can I say, it is definitely worth a try!




Follow me on Twitter and  Bloglovin' :) x

*PR Sample

No comments:

Post a Comment