Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get the glow without the fuss!



I have been really lazy recently when it comes to my fake tanning regime, which always results in same scenario; rushing frantically to get ready then shrieking at the sight of my pasty limbs. So my new found love and miracle product has to be the Caudalie Divine Legs (£26). This has been solving that post night-out panic whilst giving my skin a nice, instant touch of colour that is super easy to apply and doesn't leave any streaks. 

A lovely addition to this (if you are better prepared) is the Caudalie Divine Scrub (£21). This will give your tan an even better finish and may I just add that it smells absolutely dreamy.


Check the Caudalie Divine range here - let me know what you think!


Follow me on Twitter and  Bloglovin' :) x

*PR Sample

No comments:

Post a Comment