Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

More Empties..



I really enjoy writing about all the products I have used up. For someone like me that is on the verge of OCD it presents the opportunity to be out with the old and in with the new.
So recently I have managed to get through...


The Dove Intensive Nourishment Hand Cream  is a nice and affordable hand cream but nothing incredibly exciting for me I am afraid.

I think I received the Ritessens Exfoliant in a Birchbox a while back, I definitely would be interested in trying more from this brand, it was very effective but also very kind to the skin.

 Well you all know how I feel about the Laura Mercier Creme Brûlée and the entire range to be quite honest- I just love love LOVE it. Heaven in a bottle if you ask me. I will be repurchasing one or two of these again very quickly.

The Lee Stafford Bleach Blondes is great when you have highlights to brighten up brassy tones, however only to be used on a weekly basis. 

 Although most beauty fanatics have changed their perceptions on toners and many of us are now moving towards chemical exfoliating toners, The Body Shop Aloe Vera Toner is a really nice take on a classic. It is alcohol free and gentle on the skin- I would definitely repurchase this.

 I really love the entire Phyto range as it is definitely a brand I can trust when it comes to good quality haircare. The Phyto Subtil Elixir* is used as a pre shampoo treatment, which I really like as you can leave it in the hair for so much longer then normal treatments that are simply applied in the bath or shower.

 I have been buying the Lee Stafford Hair Growth for many years now, I mainly loved the packaging and all that it promises. But after many years, I really don't think this product has had much to do with my hair growth whatsoever. Sadly this is not going to be repurchased again as I have learnt that unfortunately no product can make your hair grow miraculously. The only thing that will help your hair grow is to keep it healthy by avoiding chemical-filled products and using minimum heat styling.

When I finally came across Steamcream* I was super excited, I love the concept and the cute little packaging but unfortunately I was not blown away by this. I think the concept however is that it is supposed to be for those with sensitive skin or irritations, in which case if that is a concern of yours, it could just be amazing.

Follow me on Twitter and  Bloglovin' :) x

*PR Sample

No comments:

Post a Comment