Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Another hit from Clarins...


Clarins is easily one of my favourite brands and so it comes at no surprise that I have found yet another product from them that I love. For those of you who enjoy in over indulging when it comes to your bath time products then I strongly recommend you try out the Clarins Exfoliating Body Scrub for Smooth Skin. 


For an exfoliator it is surprisingly soft to the touch and not harsh on the skin (an excellent one for those with sensitive skin) yet that being said it is still very effective. 

The Clarins Exfoliating Body Scrub retails at £29, a little on the pricey side but definitely a nice treat especially when the weather is this miserable.

Leave a comment or send me a tweet :) 


Follow me on Twitter and  Bloglovin' :) x

*PR Sample

No comments:

Post a Comment