Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Real Techniques Travel Essentials


I love Real Techniques brushes, in my eyes they just do the job so well and at such an affordable price. I recommend them to beauty junkies and to those who are new to makeup as you just cannot beat them.
The latest addition to my collection is their Travel Essentials and I think it is perhaps my favourite set because as a whole I value each and every brush. In other collections there has always been one brush that I never end up using and although the others do makeup for it - yes I am talking about the Buffing brush here, it is nice to have a set where all the brushes are so useful. 


Firstly, you have the Foundation brush (orange) and I love the density of this brush. I find this design really great for achieving a more full coverage look.

Secondly, is the Shadow brush (purple), which is what I now use to pack on my eye shadow. I find it picks up more product then an average fluffy blending brush so I start with this and then blend with my MAC 217 - the perfect combination.

And last but not least is the Multi Purpose Brush (pink). This is so soft on the skin and it really can be used for a variety of things. I personally love it for applying powder to set my makeup but it also works very nicely when applying bronzer too. 

Have you got these Real Techniques brushes too? 

                  Follow me on Twitter and  Bloglovin' :) x

*PR Sample

No comments:

Post a Comment