Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Must Have Clarins Products


Clarins... my skincare, body care and makeup brand of the moment. They have SO many products I could praise but if you can't decide on those which really are worth the pennies or which to put on your Christmas List, then here's my reccomendations...

Firstly, my must have foundation this winter has to be the Clarins Extra Comfort with SPF15*. It has a non-oily, rich texture and is filled with loads of skincare benefits, which really makes the skin feel nourished and hydrated. With a medium to full coverage this foundation is great for the winter but what I particularly love is that it still manages to give the skin a luminous glow. As far as 'extra comfort' is concerned I will happily back Clarins up. It felt great on the skin and had great staying power, even on a super hectic day when makeup inevitably is going to struggle to last, this made my skin look even and fresh. 

Next up is the Clarins Gentle Exfoliator Brightening Toner. These new chemical exfoliators are the new must have essential in your skincare routine, yet they aren't always that easy to come across. So of course this one from Clarins is great as it easily accessible and more importantly it really is very effective. This product used after a cleanser lifts impurities to brighten dull skin and what can I say, I love it.

Last but not least is the product that has been on every beauty blogger's lips; the Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector*. I have the shade 04 in Petal Shimmer, which gives a lovely natural pinky sheen to the lips. I feel like this is the perfect product to use for an everyday look but I also think it will look perfect teamed with a dramatic smokey eye in the evening.

Please let me know which are your favourite Clarins products by leaving me a comment or sending me a tweet.

Follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' :) x

*PR Sample

No comments:

Post a Comment