Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NYC in a NYC Minute Nail Polishes


It's not often I do a post solely on nail varnish but I was so impressed with these NYC in a NYC Minute nail polishes* that I just had to give them their own post. Firstly, I love the colours in the range and I think that the three above, which are New Pink Spring Tulip, Blue Sky and Green Raindrop are super cute . More importantly I found them really easy to apply and they did in fact dry very quickly and lasted for a couple of days without chipping. 

I find it incredible that they are so good, yet only cost £1.79 at Superdrug- Yes you heard correctly! So go and give these a go and let me know what you think!


                  Follow me on Twitter and  Bloglovin' :) x

*PR Sample

3 comments:

  1. combination of Blu Sky & Green Raindrop in the nails application would be cute!


    Beauty & Lifestyle Blog :
    http://www.sabrinatajudin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These polishes look lovely,Blue Sky is so pretty and I can't believe how cheap they are x

    Prettylittlefashionista 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shades! The coral one is very Chanel! xx

    www.ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete