Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

New CID i-tint Review

Some of my favourite beauty products are from New CID cosmetics, yep i-glow in the shade Sirroco- I couldn't be without you. So this week when the latest New CID i-tint tinted moisturiser* with SPF15 landed on my desk in it's super swish packaging, I was really quite excited.
The New CID i-tint is suitable for all skin types and is supposed to brighten the skin to give the complexion a healthy glow. It feels very light on application and I have noticed that it feels very moisturising also. It instantly gave my skin luminosity in all the right places and so yes, I have been very impressed. I love this for Summer days due to the fact that it does have SPF15 in and it does feel very lightweight and refreshing on the skin. It's perfect for those get up and go days or even whilst on holiday and can I just mention one more time how gorgeous the packaging is... I really love the fact that it already came with a pump too.

The New CID i-tint retails at £26 and is available in four shades. For more information or just to browse more products from New CID Cosmetics check out their website here.


                  Follow me on Twitter and  Bloglovin'

Phoebe :) x

*PR Sample

No comments:

Post a Comment