Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

HD Brows Eye and Brow Palette


 With celebrity fans including The Saturdays, Little Mix and Emeli Sandé, it’s no wonder everyone seems to be going crazy for HD Brows lately and I have recently just joined in on the hype after using my new bespoke HD Brows eye and brow palette* in the shade 'Foxy'.

Eyebrows have a really powerful impact on the face and slight changes in their shape or colour can completely change your look. I really like these compacts from HD Brows as they come in three colour variations, which are named Bombshell, Foxy and Vamp and are all tailored for different skin tones and hair colourings. The four shades in each palette are long lasting and specially selected matte, neutral powders, which can be used alone or blended together so that you can achieve the perfect shade for your eyes and brows. I really prefer shadows on the eyebrows instead of a pencil as I find it much easier to blend and achieve a natural look and depending on the shade you choose you can pick lots of different finishes. I really do think that for four shadows this palette is very reasonably priced and so would certainly recommend. 

The HD Brows® Eye&Brow Palette retails at £19.95 and all HD Brows products are available to purchase from approved salons, online at http://shop.nouveaubeautygroup.com or www.hdbrows.com.

Let me know what you are using  at the moment on your eyebrows too!

                  Follow me on Twitter and  Bloglovin' :) x

*PR Sample

1 comment:

  1. I love my HD Brow palette. It came in a glossybox last year & I have used it almost everyday since then.

    ReplyDelete