Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Empties #7


Another month, more empty products... here we go again!




H20+ Spa Sea Salt*

Loved this, quite rough on the skin but if you don't have too sensitive skin this worked wonders.


Radox Berry Burst Shower Cream



This new Radox range is pretty cheap and cheerful and perfect for Summer, I have stocked up on quite a few so will continue to use them.

Burt's Bees Radiance Serum*



I really loved this facial serum, it really brightened my skin. I would use this again, but for the meantime there are so many other serums that I want to try out!

St Tropez Tan Optimizer Moisturiser*

The St Tropez Tan Optimizer Moisturiser did not really do much for me, I wouldn't be able to differentiate it from any other high-street moisturiser, so I won't be going out of my way to use this again.



Bioderma Micelle Solution 


I love Bioderma's Micelle solution, when I lived in Spain it was perfect for a hot climate. I am already missing it, especially during this current heatwave we are having here in the UK. It is light and refreshing on the skin and removes all makeup. Although I do also use a proper cleanser daily, I will definitely be picking more of this in the next couple of weeks!

Have you made any repurchases lately? Or what will you not be buying again? 

No comments:

Post a Comment