Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Bobbi Brown Luminous Moisturizing foundation


Just a quick post to let you know that I am currently loving the Bobbi Brown Luminous Moisturizing foundation. I know this Summer it is all about BB creams, CC creams etc etc. But I like to stick to what I know sometimes and well a liquid foundation suits me perfectly. I would say this is quite a light to medium cover foundation and is very sheer but it definitely does give you that coveted Mille Macintosh glow, especially if combined with the right selection of products (a great concealer and a great brightening powder and you'll be good to go).
 I have the shade Sand 2, which is pretty light, but Bobbi Brown are of course renowned for having a great range selection so do go and make sure you get colour matched. It is a scented foundation, which may not tickle everyones fancy, but I don't really mind. The scent is very Lavender like, which at first sounds bizarre but it also reminds me of the super pricey Tom Ford foundation, which also has a Lavender scent.

The Bobbi Brown Luminous Moisturising Foundation will set you back around £30, but it is a lovely foundation if you are on the market for a new luxury high-end foundation. 

If you like Bourjois Healthy Mix then you will probably like this.

Please let me know of any of your foundation recommendations...

Phoebe x 

*PR Sample

No comments:

Post a Comment