Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

An intro to MyChelle Dermaceuticals


Some of the latest additions to my skincare routine are from skincare brand MyChelle, which is said to be the number one natural skincare brand from the USA. The MyChelle range is huge and there are products for a variety of skin types and skin concerns. I have been using some of the products from the Age Spot/ UV recovery range to help brighten out my skin tone and help it look even. This range is also said to help prevent future UVA/UVB damage.


I have been using the Apple Brightening Cleanser* now as a part of my daily routine and once I got over the rather strange scent, I really quite like it. It has a smooth texture but overall it is very different to my usual cleanser choices. I have definitely noticed my skin sappearing brighter and giving me a much more 'fresh faced' look. It is recommended to use an SPF alongside this product as it contains natural skin lightening ingredients, which may increase the skins sensitivity to the sun.
The MyChelle Apple Brightening Cleanser* retails at £15.50 for a 60ml.


The next product I have added to my routine is the MyChelle Brightening Mist* and it has been ideal throughout the current heatwave which we are having here in the UK. It is essentially a hydrating toner and it feels really lovely and refreshing on the skin. It smells really fruity and is filled with antioxidants which help to repair, protect and strengthen the skin. 
The MyChelle Brightening Mist* retails at £24.50 for 60ml.
 

The MyChelle range is available at Whole Foods Market and I definitely hope to try out more of the range. I love the fact that all the products only contain natural ingredients, yet there is so much focus on  the science behind the products and making sure they give quick and visible results!

Let me know if you have tried any MyChelle products yet.


*PR Sample



1 comment:

  1. Great post!!!Your blog is lovely!!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xxx
    Gleaming Spire * Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete