Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The 4711 Nouveau Cologne

The 4711 Nouveau Cologne* range was created with ingredients to ensure calm relaxation and peace of mind.  I have been using this fragrance from the range as my day to day fragrance, which I spritz every morning before I leave the house, or even carry around with me all day in my handbag.

One of the main ingredients is evodia, which is renowned in Chinese medicine to actually have a calming effect. I think this is a really fresh  and light fragrance, which I would imagine most people to like. 


It is available in Boots and also online and  retails for £22.95, which I don't think is too steep at all for a 50ml fragrance.


Have any of you tried this or any other of the 4711 products? 

*PR Sample

1 comment:

  1. Yes i use it - here it is in my travel bag! instagram.com/p/fXvmS7L_nJ/

    ReplyDelete