Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

PHYTOCIDRE: Phyto vinegar rinse

Phytocidre* by Phyto has been the latest addition to my haircare routine and it  keeps an old beauty secret in mind. This cider vinegar rinse neutralises limestone and eliminates impurities, which make the hair look dull and instead makes the hair softer and full and also adds shine.

This clarifying rinse is designed to be used as a weekly treatment and like the rest of the Phyto range, it has a botanical and natural formula, which does not contain parabens or silicone (I no longer use silicone in my hair but I will tell you all about that soon).

I have really been enjoying using this product so far and have also found it to be really good for keeping my hair tangle free. Phytocidre can be used on all hair types and is applied after shampoo throughout clean towel-dried hair and then it is to be rinsed off with cold water. 

Phytocidre* is available at Space NK, top salons and also online for a very reasonable £12.50.

Twitter 
*PR Sample

No comments:

Post a Comment