Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

H2O Plus Face Oasis Hydrating Booster


For the last year I have become accustomed to using a facial serum as a part of my skincare routine. My latest encounter has been with the H2O Plus Face Oasis Hydrating Booster*. H20 is a brand I have not really used before, but after being introduced to the brand late last year, I have been rather excited to use some of their products.


The H2O Plus Face Oasis Hydrating Booster* is a nutrient-intensive, oil-free moisture supplement for depleted skin. Facial oils are great as they prime the skin so that you can receive the maximum benefits from your moisturizer and don't worry, your skin will not be left feeling heavy or greasy.

It is fortified with powerful marine extracts, which are rich in omega fatty acids that support elasticity while the sea-derived essential minerals work along with the sea mineral complex and with a scientifically advanced delivery system, it ensures vital nutrients are rapidly absorbed into the skin.

Before using it I shake the bottle well and then apply after having cleansed my skin and then I follow with moisturizer. I have been using this daily for perhaps two months and I really like it. I like the feel it has on my skin and over time I have noticed that it has helped to keep my skin really clear and less congested. 

The H2O Plus Face Oasis Hydrating Booster* retails at £25 and is available from Marks and Spencer and also online. Let me know what you think and if there are any other facial oils or serums you would recommend.

*PR Sample

No comments:

Post a Comment