Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Strawberry heaven!



I  am currently loving my latest bodycare routine from the Body Shop.  I picked up quite a few basic products from the strawberry range  and I am so glad I did!  I have been using Body Shop  products for years and I just think you cannot go wrong with any of them.  
I firstly start off by using the Body Shop Strawberry Body Polish (£5)  which is a lovely body scrub, which is especially great for when I have been using fake tan. I follow this with  the Strawberry  Shower Gel (£2) and then once I am out of the shower, I apply the Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter (£5). I LOVE the Body Shop Body Butters as they are so heavily fragranced that you barely need to wear any perfume after- it is definitely my favourite product out of this selection.  Oh and also I have thrown in the Body Shop Strawberry Soap (£2) for good measure. 

So  there you have it. Let me know what you all think and what you have recently been buying from the Body Shop.  

Phoebe x 
*PR Sample

1 comment: