Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MORE empty products


I really have been getting through products so quickly lately, it is crazy! 



To begin I finished off the H20 Sea Salt hydrating body butter*, I really liked this product as it was so thick in consistency, it really nourished my skin. 

I have also got through the Lee Stafford Breaking Hair Shampoo, Conditioner and Treatment. I usually really love Lee Stafford products but I don't really have any miraculous results to report back on this particular line.

Next is foundation of the moment, the YSL Touché Éclat foundation. I love love love this foundation and as soon as I can justify another foundation I will be picking this one up again!

Finally, the Body Shop Aloe Soothing Day Cream. I really like this product and the entire range in fact. It really helped my skin recover from any breakout and make my skin feel healthy again and so I would definitely recommend this. 

Let me know what you think and leave any links if you have done any empties posts too! 

*PR Sample

2 comments:

  1. Love a fellow high end girl! Just followed your blog, excited to see more posts from you.

    Molly
    Lyonsnotes.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go through products so quickly too - I really want to try the YSL foundation, I think I will have to get it soon :) x

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete