Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest Summer offerings from Clarins


As Summer is hopefully approaching, I am so excited to introduce you all to some of the latest Summer offerings from Clarins. I already have somewhat of a love affair with their limited edition palettes, so lets add my latest additions into the mix as well. We can't depend on sunshine to always give us a natural looking glow here in the UK, so let these products give you a helping hand... 



If there is one bronzer you want for the Summer (or even all year through) it simply has to be the Splendours Summer Bronzing Compact*. I mean firstly, how beautiful is the tribal aztec print - swoon! The compact is also on the slightly larger side, which I always feel is ideal for Summer especially on holiday, as you can use this on its own without foundation when you have a natural tan and it does not require much effort when applying.

Creating a natural sun-kissed glow, the Splendours Summer Bronzing Compact* combines two universal shades, which instantly give the skin a beautiful tanned look.  The centre of the compact contains a shimmering gold shade which creates a luminous finish to allow the skin to really glow. 

The Splendours Summer Bronzing Compact* retails at £30 and is available at all Clarins counters nationwide.



My next love from the Clarins Summer collection is the Instant Smooth Crystal Lip Gels available in Crystal Pink 01 and Crystal Plum 02, these are gorgeous and ideal for Summer days and nights as they leave the lips looking plump and extremely glossy. They also have a transparant finish and do not leave the lips feeling at all sticky and they also have a blackcurrent fragrance. I must admit, I am not really a lipgloss girl but I do really like these as they definitely have a lot of staying power in comparison to other lip glosses I have tried. Retailing at £16, I definitely think these are so lovely for Summer either on their own or layered over a Lipstick.

Let me know what you think of these products or any other Clarins products that you recommend!

PS. Apologies for the lack of posts lately, things have been so busy but I cannot wait to get back into regular blogging as I have so many new products to tell you about. If you want to keep up with me on a more regular basis check out my Instagram (phoebe151) and Twitter @phoebe151.

Love to you all
Phoebe x

*PR Sample

4 comments:

  1. Clarins can do no wrong :-)

    <a href="http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/>http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/</a>

    ReplyDelete
  2. want all of this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this bronzer. Love clarins makeup - love your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lip gels look pretty, I'd love to see them on! x

    ReplyDelete