Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Origins Drink Up-Intensive Mask Review



For the last few months, I have been suffering with really dry and dehydrated skin. I have been meaning to try the Origins Drink Up-Intensive mask for such a long time, that now seemed liked the ideal time and so I ran to my nearest Origins counter, in hope that the Drink Up-Intensive mask could saviour my dull, dry and problematic skin.

I have now been religiously been using this product in my skincare routine and I think it has been one of my favourite most recent purchases. It smells absolutely incredible - really! And it just feels so nice on the skin. It applies onto the skin almost completely clear whilst really sinking in and so you won't be sleeping uncomfortably in any way!

I feel like this is going to be such a great product for Summer, it really nourishes my skin and I feel that my overall skin tone has improved massively. It is recommended to be used around twice a week but I am definitely guilty of using it more often then that.

Retailing at £20, I think this is definitely worth every penny, however Origins are great and giving out samples, so it is definitely worth trying before you buy.

Have you tried the Origins Drink Up- Intensive or are there any other Origins products that you recommend? Let me know! 


*PR Sample

1 comment:

  1. I have been trying this out recently and I agree the scent is gorgeous! :)

    mezmadeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete