Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

JO LOVES.... The new fragrance venture by Jo Malone


Jo Loves... is the new fragrance venture by the famous Jo Malone, inspired by 'hopes and creative thoughts' the range consists of eight beautiful fragrances which are all simply to die for.





For the last couple of weeks, I have been playing around with all the fragrances in the range and let me tell you this, it was so difficult to select a single favourite. Each fragrance has beautiful and distinct scent and are definitely suitable for women of all ages. I finally narrowed it down to two, which encapsulated my usual fragrance fancies, although both have a little something different to my usual picks. 

My first choice was Green Orange & Coriander*, it has fragrance notes of Bitter Green Orange, Black Pepper and Oak moss and so creates a crisp, fresh and clean scent. I will be wearing this fragrance day to day, especially during this time of year. 

Secondly, I opted for Mango Nectar* which is ideal for anybody who loves a sweet and fruity fragrance. This to me just screams Summer, with notes of Mango Leaf, Bitter Orange, Pink Grapefruit, Apricot blossom, Jasmine and Musk this is a gorgeous fresh and young fragrance.

The packaging is also truly exquisite (also making these a perfect gift) and the bottles have a simple yet beautiful, classic design. These Jo Loves... fragrances are certainly high-end luxurious purchases, however, as they are so concentrated; I do not think you have to use as much. So effectively, they should last you a bit longer then perhaps other fragrances.

The entire Jo Loves... range is exclusively available at www.joloves.com and each are available in either 30ml (£45) or 100ml (£95) sizes.

Let me know what you think by leaving a comment below or sending me a tweet! @phoebe151


*PR Sample

2 comments:

  1. Love the look of these bottles, really sophisticated and remind me of Chanel!

    Jade | Beauty Butterfly Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm....interesting. I am curious on its scent. Gotta grab samples of it. I also love the packaging. Looks so classy and elegant.

    ReplyDelete