Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Empties #6


I am getting through SO many products at the moment it is unbelievable. So an empties post is long overdue.


Sephora Daily Makeup Brush Cleaner
I love this product, it is so practical especially for travelling. Next time I'm away I will definitely pick this up from Sephora. In the meantime, I will be repurchasing my trusty MAC brush cleaner.

Ralph Lauren Big Pony Collection Fragrance 4*
This was such a perfect summer fragrance, I loved spritzing it throughout the day. I don't think it has quite made my all time must have fragrances list but it is still a really lovely fragrance.

Alpha H  Liquid Gold
The cult Liquid Gold - if you haven't tried this yet what is wrong with you? Just kidding, but it is really such a great product and I was very sad to see it finish. It is ideal for people with acne, acne scarring and just clearing up the skin. Read my full review here

Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream
I am obsessed with hand cream, it is one of must haves and something I cannot live without. I did like this product from Clarins but it does not quite compete with my Laura Mercier Creme Brûlée hand cream (which I have already repurchased). So although I wouldn't repurchase this, I did love the Clarins Body Moisturiser - that was simply beautiful! 

Rapidbrow Enhancing Serum*
Now that I have stopped using this I think I am definitely starting to notice my eyebrows not seeming quite so natuarally well kept. It does have quite a hefty price tag but I am very tempted to get another and continue to use it. For more information on this great product read my full review here.

Body Shop Aloe Calming Cleanser
When I started using this I was having lots of problems with my skin. I went back to basics on my skincare routine and this was definitely a life saver. I will definitely use this again when I want something to help sort out problematic skin.

La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo
I haven't actually written my own review of the Effaclar Duo but yes, I too am a fan of this coveted product. I have about three bottles at home for when I run out as with this being such a popular product, when I see it on the shelf I go into panic mode and stock up. I do have friends who haven't had such great results with it, so don't necessarily be fooled by the hype but it's always worth a try to see if it works for you.

Emma Hardie Amazing Face Serum*
I absolutely love the Emma Hardie Amazing Face range, they are all such luxury products and give such fantastic results. I will definitely use this again when I am next on  the market for a new serum as this was beautiful and in my eyes worth every penny.

Let me know what you think guys, leave a comment or tweet me! @phoebe151

1 comment:

  1. Alpha H Liquid Gold = need you in my country so badly :P

    ReplyDelete