Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Beauty Haulin'

Uh oh... I have been doing some shopping (again) and so I thought I would show you some of the latest additions to my beauty stash!


Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers
Although slightly pricey (£20), these really do live up to expectations.
 They are amazing and so I highly recommend.

Bobbi Brown Luminous Moisturising Foundation
I had this applied on a Bobbi Brown counter and after shopping for a few hours, my skin looked so glowy and radiant, I couldn't go home without it and so I returned to the counter to purchase. Unfortunately, since using it at home, I have not managed to get quite the same finish but that is not to say it is a bad foundation. I have the shade 'Sand' which is a great colour match for when my skin is at its palest. It smells like lavender which reminds me of the Tom Ford foundation, which I quite like (although this may not be for everyone). Overall, I am happy I have this but I think I just need to play around with it some more.

Bourjois Radiance Reveal Healthy Mix Foundation (in 53)
For a high-street foundation, I think this is great. I love the smell of it and I find it gives you just the right amount of coverage. For the price, I don't think you can go wrong with this but just make sure you  get the right colour! I could have probably done with a 52 (or maybe even a 51!).

Kevyn Aucoin The Sculpting Powder
Another high-end splurge as I spent one afternoon in Space NK swooning over all the Kevyn Aucoin products (and everything else). I am still getting to grips with using this product for contouring the face and although it seems to take some getting use to, I am definitely enjoying it so far as it leaves quite a natural finish.

L'oreal Telescopic Waterproof Mascara
I really like this mascara especially as it is waterproof. My only qualm is that you really do need to apply a few coats for it to be really effective but once done, the lashes are beautifully separated with no clumps and they just look really pretty.

Revlon Photoready Eye Primer
I picked this product up on a whim, and to be completely honest, I am a bit confused as it is meant to be an eye primer, but I have found it much more effective as a highlighter/illuminating pen.


Let me know what you think and what you guys have been buying recently...
And if you would like to see a more detailed review of any of these products, then do let me know.

*PR Sample

6 comments:

  1. My brother suggested I might like this web site.
    He was entirely right. This post actually made my day.

    You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info!
    Thanks!

    Feel free to visit my web page: money making system

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing haul! The Shu eye lash curlers are great aren't they? The Kevyn Aucoin Sulpting Powder looks lovely, always read good review on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! You def have a great haul over here. I have tried the Bobbi Brown Foundation and I so love it. It matches and blend with my skin well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like you got quite a few nice products! I'm going to check the Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers out, they sound nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful haul ! I have heard the telescope mascara is really good for bottom lashes ! You have a lovely blog :) please do drop by my blog if you have time

    Cherry ~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul, if you pop up the Bobbi Brown counter again they should be able to help you work with the foundation to get the same finish.

    ReplyDelete