Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Phyto Subtil Elixir


For the last few months I have heard everybody raving about pre-shampoo treatments for the hair, and I mean what a great idea don't you think? A product that you leave in your hair before you wash it and then carry on with whatever it was that you were doing. No fuss, no waiting around in the shower for ages, yes this sounds right up my street and ideal for those of you who have a busy lifestyle.

So for the last few weeks I have been trying out the Phyto Subtil Elixir* and I can definitely note the difference already. This intensive weekly treatment is said to weightlessly repair dry and ultra-dry hair, illumining it with incredible shine and just by using once or twice per week it should restore shine and revitalise the hair. 

 To use, simply apply on the lengths and ends of your hair and then leave on for 10 minutes or more depending on the hair’s level of porosity. Then you just rinse thoroughly and continue to shampoo your hair as normal. I usually try and leave it in my hair for as long as possible. So for example, if I get home and know I am washing my hair later on in the evening, I will apply it straight away and leave it in for a couple of hours. Sometimes on my more relaxed 'I don't care days' I put loads in my hair and put it up in a big bun for the rest of the day. I have rather thick and dry hair so I do apply a generous amount but for you girls with finer or short hair, I would probably just recommend using a small amount.

I have tried quite a few Phyto products in the past and I think this is so far definitely one of my favourites to date. I also really enjoy the smell. My only issue to report (which is my own fault) is that I do occasionally forget to use it as I don't think my brain hasn't quite fully adjusted to this new shake up in my hair routine. Other then that, I absolutely love this!
 The Phyto Subtil Elixir* retails at £24.50 for a 75ml pump bottle and is available in Space Nk here.

Let me know what you think. 


2 comments:

  1. I love the Phyto Huil D'Ales pre-shampoo treatment, it's my favourite one. It's just run out so I think i might give this one a try, thanks for the review! xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete