Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

March Birchbox 2013

Back in November, I attended a fabulous Birchbox event where I was first introduced to Birchbox and even got to meet the lovely American co-founders; Hayley Barna and Katia Beauchamp.  
Birchbox launched in the UK at the start of 2013 and I am now thrilled to have got my hands on the March Birchbox*.
I have recieved a few different beauty boxes in the last year or so but I can firmly say that this has been my absoloute favourite to date. I loved the packaging and colour of the boxes (I much prefer the pink drawstring Birchbox bags in comparison to the black Joliebox ones). And I also loved having a read of the Birchbox Magazine.
Anyway on to the important part; the products and I must admit I was very impressed.
Firstly the box contained a BeautyBlender®, yes that's right, the much coveted little beauty tool that is said to work wonders when applying your foundation *faints*. I have wanted to try a  BeautyBlender®  for quite a long time now but never seemed to quite decide on whether to make the purchase or not, so here you have a prime example of why beauty boxes are so brilliant. They set out to let you try before you buy and of course, if you get to try a product that is already on your wish list, well then that's just a bonus!
The next product that I'm really excited about is the Laura Geller Beauty Waterproof Gel Liner as I have wanted to experiment with Gel liner for quite some time now. The box also included a mini box of Lindor Chocolates (yum), a sample of a Molton Brown fragrance, a sample size of a La Sultan de Saba Body Lotion and a sample size of the Yu-Be Moisturising Skin Cream, which I am very intrigued to try.
A subscription to Birchbox costs just £10 + PP a month and is available from www.birchbox.co.uk.

So what do you make of the March Birchbox? Have you already had yours or are you going to subscribe? 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you've got some great products :)
    cutenquirky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like quite a good selection of products. I love the beautyblender - it really helps you achieve a flawless finish

    ReplyDelete