Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MAC 'Hot Gossip'



You know I love my MAC lipsticks, in fact they are pretty much the only lipsticks I really use. The last few weeks I have not stopped wearing MAC's 'Hot Gossip', the latest addition to my collection and my current favourite. It is a great everyday colour for that 'my lips but better' kind of look and it reminds me of the shades that Rosie Huntington Whitely often uses and appears to be similar to the shades used in many of the Burberry campaigns- always a huge beauty inspiration for me.

Hot Gossip is described as a mid-tone pinky plum colour. It has a cremesheen formula, so it applies smoothly on to the lips and is very easy to work with.

What are your favourite MAC lipstick at the moment?
 Please do let me know! 

3 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous, I'd love to see it on the lips!

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks lovely. It reminds me a bit of MAC's Patisserie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty colour, it's not normally a "me" shade but it's lovely, I'm more of a bright lipstick girl :-)

    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete