Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get the Perfect Pout for Valentines Day with Dr Lipp.



So its Valentiene's day and whether you are all loved up or single, we all want  NEED perfect and well looked after lips right? Yes, yes we do. And so, I am going to let you in on a not so well kept beauty secret and one of my latest obsessions... The Dr Lipp Original Nipple Balm for lips*. It is loved by many industry insiders and it is no surprise why as this little tube has been my saviour throughout the recent snowy weather. It is a multi-purpose balm (think 8-hour cream without the horrible smell) which can be used on the lips, nipples (yes that's right), cuticles, elbows and feet. 


It is of a very thick consistency so only the tiniest amount of product is needed, I like to just pat it on to my lips and then continue with my normal lipstick or gloss. But if you apply a bit more then it can also serve as a lipgloss.  Make-up artists also use Dr. Lipp not only for moisturizing the lips but also for creating a gloss on the eyelids, highlighting the cheek bones and tidying up the eyebrows.



The Dr Lipp  Original Nipple Balm* is available at Space NK and retails at £11.50  so be sure to let me
know if you try this out and what you think! 

Happy Valentines  Day!  xx


2 comments:

  1. I really want to try this as everyone has been saying its brilliant for keeping your lips in tip top condition! :-)

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heard lots of things about this strangely named lip balm, I'm definitely intrigued :-)

    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete