Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disappointing Products #1


This is my first ever 'disaappointing products' blog post as I try to keep my blog as positive as possible. I do think I am quite tolerant when it comes to products which I don't particuarly like as I know that often the products which I do not get on with, somebody else could love. And this is more often the case then not. So here it goes...

Origins Spot Remover*
I was so dissappointed by this product, maybe my expectations were too high but I simply felt like they did nothing for my skin and if anything probably made it worse. 

Jemma Kid Eyeliner in brown (free in a magazine) Now discontinued...
I actually got this in Glamour magazine so I don't know if the fact that is was a 'freebie' is partly to blame but I simply thought the quality of this was dreadful.

Benefit Stay Don't Stray
I possibly had a faulty product but I am not entirely sure. I simply found this dispensed far too much product making it very hard to work with. I found this to be such a shame as I really wanted to like this!

Aussie Dual Personality Coloured Hair Protection and Shine Spray
I found this left my hair really greasy and sticky and just did nothing for it. A big thumbs down from me.

NARS Larger then Life Lipgloss (sample size)
I love NARS makeup especially their face products, but I found this lipgloss just so difficult to work with. It was incredibly gloopy and just uncomfortable to wear which was rather disappointing. 

MaxFactor Flipstick in Gypsy Red*
Perhaps the main reason I ended up disliking this product was due to the colour, it is not my sort of shade. Aside the colour I just ultimately wasn't too fond of the whole concept of the lipstick, the supposed look wasn't as easily achieved as perhaps advertised.

Let me know what you all think! I probably won't do another one of these posts for a while but please leave feedback below! -Or perhaps you love some of these products? Then let me know too! x



5 comments:

  1. i had the same problem with stay dont stray the pump squirted loads of product out; i wasted so much each time & didnt really see amazing results either so..dissapointing al around :-( xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these disappointing products posts are just as useful as positive ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to try those Origins Spot Remover Pads as I love the Spot Remover Gel, glad I saw this post first :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear the origin pads didn't work for you. I've never used them- I heard great things about the spot treatment. It's on. My shopping list. Have you tried it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got the same freebie eyeliner, it was disappointing for me too I'm afraid. When it comes to eyeliners its just Rimmel all the way I think.


    Maria

    www.mareliwel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete