Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Rapid Brow Eyebrow Enhancing Serum Review



The Rapid Brow Eyebrow Enhancing Serum* is a type of product that I had never experimented with before and I wasn't quite sure what to expect from it. It is a clear gel that you apply like any other clear brow gel however, the Rapid Brow Eyebrow Enhancing Serum contains a unique blend of fortifying proteins, stimulating peptides and nourishing ingredients designed to help condition, restore and repair the appearance of eyebrows. For the best results it should be applied both morning and evening. 

I have quite dark eyebrows which had a few little gaps that were caused mainly from over plucking. So I normally fill my eyebrows with a shadow (I love MAC Charcoal Brown or Brun) but after having used this product for a couple of months now, I really have seen the results and have been doing much less to my brows in terms of filling in. 

It is a rather pricey £37 but if you are desperate for that Cara Delevingne power brow, then this is definitely worth a try! The Rapid Brow Eyebrow Enhancing Serum is available at Boots stores nationwide and you can also check out the Rapid Brow Site Here.

Let me know what you think and if you will be giving this a go! 

4 comments:

  1. Pretty! This was an extremely wonderful post.

    Thanks for supplying this info.
    Feel free to visit my homepage : stay at home work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this sounds great and something I need having been a little too enthusiastic with the Tweezerman...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been searching for this information and finally found it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh this sounds great! really want to try the Rapid Lash too - have you tried that? thanks for the post x

    ReplyDelete