Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Phyto Phytolisse Ultra Glossing Finishing Serum


The latest product to have tackled my big crazy hair is the Phyto Ultra Glossing finishing Serum*. I have been loving so many of the Phyto products in the last couple of months and I think it is mainly down to the fact that they are effective and yet kind to the hair as they contain only natural ingredients. 

The Phyto Phytolisse Ultra Glossing Finishing Serum is a multi-purpose serum, which is said to lock out humidity whilst adding shine. It can be used throughout the day to calm fly-aways, tame frizz and add shine. This is a leave in product so there is no need to wash it out and I definitely think it is helping to tame my hair after styling and giving a much glossier finish. 

I am not overly keen on the smell and I do seem to be getting through it very quickly (but I do have a lot of hair!). But aside that, I would definitely use this again. I particularly love that it does not leave your hair feeling at all greasy which is a problem I often find with hair serums and it doesn't leave your hands sticky either. 

The Phyto Ultra Glossing finishing Serum retails at £22.50 for 50ml and is available from Space NK and online at Feel Unique hereHave you also been trying out many produtcs from the Phyto Range?  Please share any recommendations in the comments below! 

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try Phyto products!! looks like another trip to Space Nk !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this sounds good, I like the sound of it not being greasy on the hair either x

    ReplyDelete