Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Top Three NYC Products - Launching 24th January!

On January 24th, New York Color will be adding some very exciting and fab new products to their range. I was lucky enough to get to try out some of these products in advance and I have been massively impressed. Instead of going on about all of the new products, I have decided to select my top three products which I think are the ones that your makeup bag for Spring simply cannot be without. First up is this beautiful NYC City Mono Eyeshadow* in the the shade 'Pink Whisper Souffle Rose'. I have personally enjoyed applying this along the waterline to really brighten up the eyes. It also works well when applied under the brow-bone for a very subtle highlight and as it is not too shimmery, it is ideal for daytime use.

After applying the shadow, I have loved applying lashings of the NYC Big Curl Mascara*. It really opens up your eyes and gives your eyes that fluttery and fresh look that we all often long for in the Spring. The wand is absolutely huge but is really easy to work with and you can definitely skip using the eyelash curlers when using this mascara.

My last must have is the Beautiful NYC Expert Lip Colour* in the shade 'Modern Love'.
This is the ultimate everyday 'my lips but better' kind of shade and it is moisturising and easy to work with.

These products along with your favourite foundation and/or concealer and a light dusting of your bronzer and blusher will create the perfect pretty and chic look for Spring. And so there you have it, an instant makeup look update at a very affordable price! 

Make sure you head to your nearest NYC shelf next week and let me know what you pick up.

Phoebe x 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, the name of the eye shadow makes me want to try it. I love anything that can brighten up tired eyes!

    ❤ www.sonandstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete