Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My NARS Winter Go-to Blush.


Every morning I have the same dilemma, which blush to wear that day? Something that to some may sound absolutely ridiculous but to me; a good blusher can completely alter your complexion and give you that extra radiance boost that the skin often craves in these colder seasons. 

This Winter saw me fall in love with the NARS bestseller 'Deep Throat', a subtle, dusty shade of peachy pink which also has a slight shimmer. It creates a sheer and natural looking colour which is ideal for winter and the slight shimmer also means that you could probably skip the highlighter.

All NARS blushers are of such a high quality, they are incredibly pigmented so only buildable a touch of this swept across the cheeks and you are good to go. That being said they also incredibly so a more sculpted and in depth look can be created. 

NARS blushers retail at £21.
Have you tried man other NARS blushers? And which would you recommend? 


4 comments:

  1. This looks absolutely gorgeous! Such a pretty colour, and well worth the price to treat yourself :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Nars blushes but do not own this one yet for some odd reason. Its beautiful:)

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a sucker for NARS blushes. They are my drug of choice, thankyouverymuch! This shade is actually really gorgeous! I have Orgasm, Angelika, and Miss Liberty. If you don't mind sparkle, I'd def. check out Miss Liberty! It's a highlighting blush and it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favourite blushers!!! I absolutely love it... I'd seen the hype surrounding 'Orgasm' and when I compared swatches, I was drawn to 'Deep Throat' so obviously I had to have it... Obviously! ;) Xx

    ReplyDelete