Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MAC 'Up the Amp'



I recently  took  my 6 empties  to MAC  to pick up my free lippy and on this occasion  I went for  'Up the Amp'. A gorgeous vibrant shade of purple which is perfect for a pop of colour on the lips and can update your look in an instant. I have been wearing this in the evening but cannot wait to wear it all through the Summer. I absolutely y love MAC lipsticks due to there consistency and staying power and cannot recommend them highly enough. 
What was the last MAC shade you picked up? Let me know what you think and give me any recommendations! 


4 comments:

  1. Up the Amp is one of my absolute faves. Its such a pretty color:)
    Sara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for a good purple for ages and I'm due a back 2 mac very soon so i'll definitely be swatching this

    Jade | Beauty Butterfly Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Up the Amp scars me a bit, and excites me all at the same time! It's a gorgeous color!

    The Mod Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks lovely, is it similar to Rebel?

    ReplyDelete