Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair


The Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair* is the ultimate cult beauty buy. It is loved by many Beauty Eds and women worldwide and I have been desperate to try it out for many years. With high expectations for this product, I hoped it would have a miraculous effect on my skin. It has been said to even out the skin-tone and even help with breakouts- two of my own personal skin concerns. Unfortunately for me, I cannot confirm this was the case.

I keep this blog as positive as possible but I feel like on this occasion I needed to make my beauty footprint and share my views on this product with you which seems to me to have definitely been over-hyped. It may work for you as a skincare regime is very personal and unique to you but I have been rather disappointed with the Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair. The serum itself does feel lovely on the skin and has a really nice texture but for me that does not quite justify the £44 price tag. 
There are definitely better skincare investments out there and this is not one of them. 

-Please let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. There's lots of products out there that have been overhyped, beauty blogging is a lot to do with that but I guess what might work for some won't for anothers... a prime example is Liz Earle cleanse and Polish, some love, some absolutely hate!

    Jade | Beauty Butterfly Blog
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got this for Christmas so I'm still persevering with it.. I think it feels lovely the morning after although the visible results aren't as clear. I use it with my La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo, and I think I can notice a small difference. My pigmentation is slightly reduced but like you said, its probably not worth the price and isn't something I would buy myself. I think maybe if we use it for months and really stick with it, we may notice a difference!

    Maria

    www.mareliwel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally, I thought I was just me! I like the ANR and do use it, but am just unsure as to whether it's doing that much...I was feeling a bit cheated :)

    ReplyDelete