Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Burberry 'Mulberry' Sheer Eyeshadow



Makeup brand of the moment for me has to be Burberry. I can't help but swoon as I pass any Burberry makeup counter and so many of their products keep ending up on my beauty wish list. 'Pale Barley' and 'Khaki' eyeshadows as well of some of their bases are definitely next on my list but overall I absolutely adore the whole range.

This Sheer eyeshadow in the shade 'Mulberry' No24 is a deep burgundy brown shade with iridescent shimmer, the color translates to the skin quite accurately and has a strong mauve undertone and the ultra finely-milled texture leaves a silky satin finish with a gleam. The packaging is oh so beautiful and has clearly been thought out down to the very last detail. At £22.50 this is obviously a rather high-end luxurious purchase but if you feel like treating yourself on a high quality eye shadow then this truly is worth every penny! 

So here you have it once again, another Burberry beauty buy that gets a well deserved 10 out of 10 from me. 

Let me know what you think. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous, we don't have a stockist in Dublin and was about to buy this from the Harrod's website earlier but delivery was 10 Eur... this looks so beautiful though! Maybe it's a sign :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try khaki but idk where to purchase it here in Canada :( .. the eyeshadow is beautiful

    http://dailydiaryofabrowngirl.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete