Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The New CID Mini I-Prime


The New CID Mini I-Prime* has not left my makeup bag for the last couple of weeks. Priming the skin before applying makeup is a step that I often forget, but since having this mini version of the New CID I-Prime; which is an ideal size for carrying in your makeup bag, I have not stopped using it.

This primer also has various skincare benefits and I find it really smoothes the skin, whilst helping you achieve the perfect canvas before you apply your foundation and the rest of your makeup. I definitely have noticed that my makeup has been lasting much longer when applying this and it is so light that it doesn't feel like you have lots of layers of product on your skin either.

This 25ml I-prime retails at £10, which I think is a really reasonable price for a primer (and remember you don't actually need to apply much of it either). I always like trying a mini sizes like this before committing to a full size bottle anyway as if something is not suitable, it doesn't feel like such a waste.

The New CID mini I-Prime* is available to purchase online at www.newcidcosmetics.com or www.QVCuk.com

So have you already picked this up? Or will it be added to your Christmas Wish List?
Leave a comment and let me know!


*PR Sample (please read the 'about' section for my updated disclaimer) 

No comments:

Post a Comment