Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

STEAMCREAM


I had heard lots surrounding Steamcream* and having never had used this very popular product myself, I was pretty eager to give it a go. Steamcream is a handmade face, body and hand cream which is made from natural ingredients that are fused together by a shot of steam. The cream is very lightweight and quickly absorbs into the skin and I particularly have loved using it on my hands as I have found it super nourishing. I have also been using it on my face but I usually prefer to use something richer on my skin at this time of year. 

Steamcream retails at £12.99, which I do think is reasonable for a multi- purpose product like this. And don't get confused either (as I did originally), there is only one Steamcream formula but they are sold in a variety of different patterned tins. They are each very unique and pretty and so if you were to become a loyal Steamcream user, you could end up with quite a nice collection of pretty tins that can definitely be reused! 


Let me know if you have used Steamcream before - I would love to  hear  from you! 

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh thanks for clarifying the tin thing, I'd always wondered! I do love the packaging.

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried steam cream before but I just didnt get on with it. I hated the scent!
    Only plus was the cute tins they come in!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Steam Cream! I have a full tin at the moment, but their holiday tins are so cute, I think I might go ahead and buy another one!

    Julie
    julesdarling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete