Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

November Favourites!


I don't think it has ever taken me so long to post a monthly favourites post so I do apologise! November went incredibly quickly for me and I found myself going back to old favourites as opposed to trying out lots of new products. My only latest discovery and absolute love was the Clarins Moisture Rich Body Lotion. However, I loved it so much that I got through it painfully quickly. 

Haircare wise, I went back to my all time favourite Lee Stafford products; Hair Growth Treatment and the Bleach Blonde Shampoo. I truly believe both products really work and I think they are reasonably priced as well! (I always stock up on Lee Stafford products when they are on offer in Boots!) 

When it comes to skincare, I think in the next couple of weeks I will be trying to revamp my entire routine as I have been having so many breakouts lately. But for a couple of pounds I could't help but pick up a favourite from my teen years- Witch Blemish Stick. 

Last but by no means least is the Lancome Hypnose Mascara- why I bother with any other mascara I don't know- this is incredible. 

So what do you think about these products and what have you been loving lately? Let me know! 


1 comment:

  1. I love that Lee stafford mask. It always leaves my hair feeling so soft. I think it is a bit of a con though, it doesnt make your hair grow but does make it in better condition!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie.com xx

    ReplyDelete