Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Empties #4

It's that time again, I have an overflowing amount of empty products that I have recently got through so as usual, I will share my final thoughts on the products and if I would I use them again...

Laura Mercier Creme Brule Hand Creme
My favourite hand cream to date, I will always come back to this. It is rich and creamy and the smell is beautiful and lasts all day! 

Phyto Secret de Nuit*
I really enjoyed using this product- the general concept is great. However, I think I would be interested to try other alternatives in the future.

Molton Brown Templetree body cream
I really enjoyed this moisturiser and think it would be particularly fab for the summer time. It is light and absorbs into the skin very quickly.

It's a 10 miracle Leave in product
I was given this by a family member and fell in love with it instantly. I am yet to find anything better but unfortunately this is particularly hard to get hold of within the UK.

Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser*
Really loved this, it does everything it says and I would have no qualms in using it again whatsoever!

Too Faced Lashgasm Mascara
I did like this mascara from Too Faced but it was nothing to really rave about. I wouldn't rush out to buy it again, although I don't often buy the same mascara twice!

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer
Although so many people swear by this concealer, I was not overly fussed. I wouldn't repurchase it and I much prefer the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer- it is similar yes, but just so much better!

Percy and Reed TLC hair Mask*
Absolutely loved this, the packaging, the smell, the result. It's simply amazing!

Soap and Glory Scrub em and Leave 'em exfoliator.
I found this exfoliator really effective and I think it is really reasonably priced. And of course, just like all Soap and Glory products- it smells amazingly! 

Let me know what you think! x 




3 comments:

  1. Lovely selection! I will have to check out the Wake Me Up concealer as I just repurcahsed the collection 2000 one today x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've recently seen 'its a 10' in Tkmaxx so maybe try there?
    I will never stop purchasing that concealer! HG!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are my fave posts - you've used up some great products. I like S&G exfoliators but have never tried the Soap and Glory Scrub em and Leave 'em exfoliator - I think I will get this one next time

    ReplyDelete