Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Phyto for Ultra Dry Hair

The PhytoNectar Ultra Nourishing Shampoo and PhytoKarite Deep Nourishing Brilliance Mask are both designed for those with ultra dry hair.  Both the shampoo and mask have a very creamy formula, and are supposed to moisturise and revitalise the hair intensely from within. 
Helping protect the hair from external stress factors; this combination is ideal for this time of year as it nourishes and revives dehydrated, brittle hair- a common problem for many throughout the colder seasons. 

The PhytoKarite Deep Nourishing Brilliance Mask intensely repairs whilst minimising breakage and deeply regenerating the hair. I found it very important to follow the exact instructions when using this product for the best results. You simply mask the ends and lengths of towel-dried hair and then comb the hair to evenly distribute the product. Also, before applying the product to the hair; I've found that if you work the product with your hands first, it makes the mask generally easier to work with.

It has actually taken me some time to decide on whether or not I liked these products but I have come to the conclusion now that I definitely do. Where they work the hair from 'within' I found that I saw my hair get worse before it got better but now after a few uses, I can definitely see a real improvement in the overall health of my hair. I particularly like knowing that it is actually repairing my hair, instead of just masking it with chemical nasties like many other hair products do to just give that 'quick fix'.

The PhytoNectar Ultra Nourishing Shampoo (£11.50) and PhytoKarite Deep Nourishing Brilliance Mask (£22) are silicone and paraben free and are available at Feel Unique (here) and also in  
John Lewis. 

Leave a comment and let me know what you think! 


 Twitter 

3 comments:

  1. the mask looks awesome! I've been looking to try Phyto also.

    http://storybookapothecary.com/2012/11/02/a-new-kind-of-giveaway-black-friday-beauty-extravaganza/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer using Sunsilk Soft and Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner for my Dry hair

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mask looks good. Drinking lots of water every day can also help dry hair.

    ReplyDelete