Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

October Joliebox

Apologies for the delay in this months Joliebox post, time has been flying by! I was really very impressed with the October Joliebox which was described as a 'pure and natural box'. Filled with all sorts of amazing organic and natural beauty products, this box is designed to keep you feeling beautiful both inside and out. And as always, I also loved this months Joliemag which had the lovely Fleur from Fleur de Force on the cover.
This months box included a box of Lov Organic- Lov is Beautiful herbal tea which is said to have proven skincare benefits. A full size Jason Bee Healthier Lip Balm stick, a sample of the MOA Green multipurpose Balm, an amazing full size of the Ritessens exfoliant and finally and two samples of the Iroisie Soin Parfait Ultimate BB Cream.
My favourite product has to be the Green multipurpose balm and I am so excited to start using the exfoliant from Ritessens. 

What did you all think of this month's Joliebox- will you be getting a subscription? Let me know as I always love to hear what you think!  

No comments:

Post a Comment