Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

October Favourites!

 I can't believe it's already November; this year is going so quickly. The month of October saw me dig out the dark berry-toned lipsticks like MAC's Dark Side, which is pictured above- I love absolutely anything and everything that is burgundy at the moment. And when it came to skin this month, I have been obsessed with achieving a 'glowing' complexion and so, my absolute must-have and go to products have been the NARS Sheer Glow Foundation, Rimmel Wake me up Concealer and the New CID i-glow in the shade Sirocco. Also, after not having used it in a while, I've fallen back in love with my CaudalĂ­e Beauty Elixr. I have only been using it after having applied my make up; like a setting spray and I just feel like it makes my makeup look much nicer and more natural on the skin.

What products have you been loving this month!? Let me know! 

9 comments:

  1. I wanna try the NARS foundation - heard so many good reviews about it. Also heading out to buy the MAC Dark Side tomorrow!! Im sold!

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to try this iglow... i have the coral one and i love it but thinking it's too 'summery' so need to change xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The New CID i-glow in the shade Sirocco looks so pretty. I had a love hate relationship with my Caudalie spray. I think I will repurchase it as the winter is not kind to my skin & it needs a little pick me up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous selection! I like glowy skin at this time of the year too. I'd love to try the new cid highlighter. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That lipstick looks unbelievably pretty! I've been loving reds at the moment too and this looks amazing, I want it now! haha I've heard so much about the Beauty Elixir, what does it actually do?? haha xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Rimmel concealer it is one of the best I've ever tried and it goes really well with the foundation x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great products. Actually I recently got the Nars sheer glow foundation that I am longing and I so love it. It blends well with my skin.

    ReplyDelete