Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No Clogs Allowed!


The Soap and Glory No Clogs Allowed super self-heating deep pore detox face mask is a deep cleansing treatment that's ideal for greasy and blackhead prone skin. You only need to use it once or twice a week by rubbing a grape-sized measure onto your face and then scrubbing it in and the product then gives a heating feeling on the skin. I personally have liked rinsing it off straight away but you can also leave the mask on for 3-5 minutes for a more intense treatment. 

I've found this to definitely have a smoothing effect on my skin but it does leave the skin feeling slightly dry afterwards, so a good moisturiser is essential.  I'm not sure if I'd go as far as repurchasing this because I think there's definitely better products of the same kind available. However, that being said it has done what it says on the bottle, it smells great and Soap and Glory is generally a rather affordable brand.

1 comment:

  1. I've recently started using this but I think I still prefer the fab pore mask! xx

    ReplyDelete