Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

John Frieda Full Repair Range


I first used the John Frieda Full Repair Shampoo and Conditioner earlier on this year and it has been one range that I have kept going back to. I think it is reasonably priced (often on offer), I love the smell and it really leaves my hair feeling smooth and much healthier. It also leaves a nice finish on the hair without me then having to put much effort into styling afterwards. 

Recently, I have also started trying out the John Frieda Full Repair Styling Spray which is basically a heat protector for the hair- a very important step for keeping your hair healthy! In all honesty, I am quite indifferent when it comes to these kind of sprays, which isn't necessarily negative; I just find that most styling and heat protectant sprays all do the same job.

You can check out the John Frieda Full Repair range here or go onto their YouTube where you can watch loads of useful tutorials here
Let me know what you think and if you have tried this range before.

1 comment:

  1. I used the hair repair. Serum from this range for a while and found it did really help with my spit ends! Xx

    ReplyDelete