Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

It REALLY is worth the hype! Lancome Hypnose Mascara.


Believe the hype ladies because the Lancome Hypnose Mascara truly is the best mascara I have ever tried. I've purchased it time and time again and whenever I come back to it; I can't help but wonder why I even bothered trying another mascara.


This definitely adds a lot of volume to the lashes and you can really achieve a few different looks with the Hypnose mascara. You can define the lashes and make them look fluttery and pretty for a pretty daytime look or instead, add some extra coats for a glamourous and dramatic evening look- no falsies needed and the perfect mascara for the Christmas party season! 


4 comments:

  1. Love this mascara but like with a lot of mascaras the smell bothers me. I just hold my breath lol:)

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great

    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great

    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. At the moment I'm using the Maybelline Falsies mascara which is amazing now its dried out a bit. I honestly think I would love one like this but the price is just too much for something that runs out after a couple of months.

    Maria

    www.mareliwel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete